Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Post Rehab

Oohhh, no. Not again. After 7 weeks of detox and rehab, and a week of halfway house, only 90 days sober and you're gone. Not able to answer the phone, not calling in all day, not coming home from work.

I know you've called customers so the phone works. But you will not pick up my calls or call me. Because you can't or I'd know. What I don't want to know.

I told you the other day if you went back out I'd just go bankrupt, sell everything, leave and go live in Oklahoma near my family. I don't really think I will because I would probably have to leave a couple children here and they don't deserve that. But this is so bad. To think of all the time, money, tears spent helping you get sober and you're gone again.

This is going to hurt you a lot more than you realize.

Probably me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment