Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One more time

to You,

Back in rehab. Day two.  I had a good day for being told my father is dying. At least I got to get that news to you before you went under the cone of silence for the next 3-9 months.
 
I joked about that was long enough to have a baby by the time you got out . .. you did not think it was so funny. It would be a miraculous thing for me to have another baby, but just as miraculous - more so -- would be if you came out sober and sane and ready to have a life.

My dad's life is ending and you are just messing around with yours. The choices for drugs that addicts make are so insane to me but then again I make insane choices too.

It's a good thing I have so much time spent alone and handling everything.  It was wonderful to see you before you went and spend time with you.  Thanks for holding me.

Technically, I don't think I'm supposed to write you. No phones, no nothing.  I think it will get harder. But I'm waiting. It's like you're off to camp.  Drug camp.

And so much change ahead if my dad passes away. Glad for him, he will be with mom finally.
  I hope your mom doesn't pass away before you get to see her again.  well, I missed our 9 p.m. meeting of the minds, hopefully you'll be there in my dreams. And in reality come next July.
Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment