Sunday, January 30, 2011

SO - you got baptized today!

It sent a shock wave through the church this morning when you got up to be baptized. And apologized to me, the pastor and the whole church.  Most people were in tears - even some who have never met you.

It's funny that I have friends you've never met because you haven't been to church with me in about a year.

When you came and sat beside me and asked "Where have you been?" because I'm not sitting in our usual "spot" and you didn't see me, I thought "Where have YOU been?"

It was good. I was happy you were there.

But I'm still on guard that you won't stay - happy for you to be moving forward . . . happy you are doing well and look healthier. 

But our kids are still not willing to see you or have you around . . .. still have a ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment