Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I kissed a boy and I liked it. . .

Hmm,
Aren't old people supposed to be over it?

But we can't get together because of the tpo. And I'm not about to drop it because then there would be no reason for you to give us any money . . not that you do.

There's just never a job for you . . .  never enough money for me. And no, it's not all about the money.

If I was rich maybe I could just work and let you lay around and look for work. But it's just not the economic times for that.

J and I made up . . . he has been working weird hours at night on mopeds taking drunks home. Thinking about quitting school - I gave him some money for gas. His friends at church took up a collection! Gave him $180 and that made his insurance payment.

But he's 3 car payments behind and needs insurance on it.  Hopefully he'll keep getting work and study and I can give him enough to get him through.  He feels terrible. I don't know how he keeps going.

Sometimes I don't know how I keep going either. I wake up at about 6 and just pray till 8 when I can't stand the pain anymore and get up and start moving.
Getting old sucks.
But I'd still like to suck face with you.

Can't even tempt you to meet me at the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment