Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kids and their new bf/gf

May 18

To You,

So we just talked. I’m sorry to get you upset. Talk to your counselor. Jms said it’s up to you to ask him for a meeting.

The kids were here with their new dating interests and ate the rest of the falafel and tabouli around 10 p.m. I think D’s new boyfriend is ok, he seems very young and harmless. More into rock climbing than anything, but wants to become a firefighter and then go to art school. I get the feeling he just graduated high school.

Rachel looks beautiful! Can’t believe Jesse is able to get her!
I’m thinking seriously about going to see my family this weekend. I’m very uneasy thinking about you being in town and me leaving. I know you would be over at the house messing around with stuff and taking my vehicles and draining the gas.
There’s an element of pain involved with just thinking about you being here, taking the truck or being alone in the house. You’ve always taken that as an open invitation to bgo mad.

Not sure if it will work out, I need to pay the insurance for 2 months, plus bills and two house payments. Just waiting for money to come in.

The woman said she isn’t going to rent the house. I couldn’t go see the other guy about it today..

I’m still not convinced the Poppers stuff wasn’t yours. I had been driving the truck, and digging around for coupons and never saw it. It had been 3 weeks since your druggie friend was in the truck using it like you said. Besides making me go insane over the sheer stupidity of having that man in my vehicle and lying about where you were to cover up that you drove him around USING UP MY DIESEL when I had asked you to have nothing to do with him – to have him leave a dangerous inhalant where our son could find it and nearly inhale it. It could have killed him. You see this as a mistake, not your fault – but you deliberately took my vehicle, took that man, let him use in the truck and somehow even though you were living in it at night never found inhalants in it. I don’t believe it.

Sometimes I have pain in my heart because I miss you, yet I can’t trust you to be here with us yet.

There are two huge piles of dishes but whatever, I’ve been working all day. Well, write me.

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment