Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not doing so well?

To You,

I had a bad report this morning from a couple people who talked with you last night. It makes me sad to hear that they don't think you're doing as well as you say you are. It really does no good to put on a good front for me and then really be just as angry and negative as always. So you have no respect for the program you're in, the counselors don't do a good job, the meetings are not so good always, the people are annoying, the food is bad, you can't sleep. This is nothing new.

But what really got me was your comment - -you didn't realize that I'm her sponsor. She was truly troubled all night wondering if she should say something or if it would be breaking anonymity. I told her no, I had already heard it from someone else, and that she's not his sponsor, it wasn't in a meeting, it was outside where more than one person heard what you said.

And if that's your attitude, maybe you will be thumbing it to wherever you are going next, because I'm not coming to give you a ride home, that's for sure.

You've got two more weeks there. Use it. Or lose it.

Sadly
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment