Monday, May 25, 2009

Lies, lies

To You,

Well, I have to hand it to you. Addicts are so cunning. If you say something horrible and it gets back to me like what you said Friday night -- you just say "I didn't say that." 2 witnesses -- "they're wrong". And, then you just ignore what I said and assert that you will be home in 2 weeks to fix the toilet, the mower, etc.

or NOT.

LIke I said, I will not be there to pick you up. Find a ride to your next stop on the recovery-go-round. It is not going to be here.

I have too much at stake -- the thought of you mucking around in my vehicles using my gas, waking me up, doing whatever and expecting me to pay for it -- no no no.

Talk to the hand!
NO!

But you just keep right on.

Fortunately, I know how to get rid of you if you won't take yourself off. I guess I don't need to obsess yet, I have not quite 2 weeks.

Constant feeling of anxiety most of the day until I realized that it might not be me -- maybe I'm feeling your anxiety. You did have a migraine, you said. Withdrawal from caffeine, cigars, cocaine all in 6 weeks? It usually just makes you squirrely. Glad I'm not there to experience the drama.

Not so in like with you right now.

From Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment