Thursday, May 21, 2009

Permanent Brain Damage?

May 14, 2009

To You,

So I missed your call today, I heard that you got to talk to our son.
We got to Nashville ok, it’s such a pretty area north of the city.
I was reading a website about cocaine addiction – the info was pretty hard to take but truthful – at least cited a lot of studies that seem reputable. As far as the statistics and long term/permanent damage done to the brain – it’s pretty bleak.

I can’t see you getting back into a van and driving around in the vehicle you used in so much. Doing work for our company just is not an option anymore. You would be triggered, especial when it’s only a few weeks. I think not having you work for the company is better.

J is doing well, hopefully he will be able to do the job.

Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment